Bitcoin has a reputation for being a highly volatile commodity, but the digital asset has every time and again, shown remarkable signs of stability. Like any new asset available for masses to speculate, it is obvious for some hype to build up from time to time. That does not mean its dangerous, but we need to be vigilant and analyse latest data trends, before making any decisions.
Whatever the reasons for sudden highs and lows of bitcoin, get yourself equipped with latest trends and speculative analysis of crypto currencies, on this page. Whether it is to convert 1 bitcoin to dollar / 1 gbp to btc, or compare btc vs usd or analyse bitcoin price usd charts.
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Supply||Change||Last 24h|
Crypto to Currency
Currency to Crypto
Crypto to Crypto
- Huobi Processed 50% of All PlusToken Withdrawals This Month: ReportCointelegraph.com News – 5 hours agoTo date, Chinese exchange Huobi has processed the highest number of withdrawals from the alleged crypto Ponzi scheme PlusToken’s recent multi-billion dollar moves. Chinese crypto…
- Crypto News From the German-Speaking World: Week in ReviewCointelegraph.com News – 5 hours agoFrom CT auf Deutsch: a highly active BaFin and a bankruptcy filing from an Austrian crypto ATM start-up lead the week’s news from the German-speaking…
- Chainalysis Rolls Out Real-Time Threat Detector for 15 Major CryptosCointelegraph.com News – 6 hours agoChainalysis, a blockchain analytics firm, announces the launch of a real-time compliance alerts solution, with service for 15 cryptocurrencies. Blockchain analytics firm Chainalysis has launched…
- Bitcoin Price Fights to Hold $10K Support While Altcoins See DropsCointelegraph.com News – 9 hours agoCrypto markets continued to see red today with Bitcoin price hovering around the $10,000 threshold. Saturday, Aug. 24 — crypto markets continued to see red…
- US FTC Settles With Alleged Crypto Pyramid Scheme for $500,000Cointelegraph.com News – 9 hours agoThe U.S. Federal Trade Commission has settled charges it filed in 2018 against a crypto pyramid scheme involving four individuals, with the defendants paying $500,000.…