Bitcoin has a reputation for being a highly volatile commodity, but the digital asset has every time and again, shown remarkable signs of stability. Like any new asset available for masses to speculate, it is obvious for some hype to build up from time to time. That does not mean its dangerous, but we need to be vigilant and analyse latest data trends, before making any decisions.
Whatever the reasons for sudden highs and lows of bitcoin, get yourself equipped with latest trends and speculative analysis of crypto currencies, on this page. Whether it is to convert 1 bitcoin to dollar / 1 gbp to btc, or compare btc vs usd or analyse bitcoin price usd charts.
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Supply||Change||Last 24h|
Crypto to Currency
Currency to Crypto
Crypto to Crypto
- Bear Cross on Key Indicator Could Push Bitcoin Price to $7,300Cointelegraph.com News – 30 minutes agoBitcoin remains pinned below $8K as the 128 and 111-day moving average are on the verge of a bearish cross which could drop the price…
- Former IBM, Google Russia Exec Joins Blockchain Firm Credits as CBOCointelegraph.com News – 3 hours agoFormer IBM and Google Russia executive Jennifer Trelewicz joins blockchain platform Credits as its new chief business officer. Former Google Russia chief technology officer Jennifer…
- Crypto News From the German-Speaking World: Oct. 13–19 in ReviewCointelegraph.com News – 7 hours agoCointelegraph presents a weekly digest of news from the German-speaking world, with help from Cointelegraph auf Deutsch. The German-speaking world has seen another week of…
- Telegram Writes Investors to Counter FUD Before Feb. SEC HearingsCointelegraph.com News – 9 hours agoTelegram writes investors regarding delayed judgment, anticipating resolution that Grams are not securities February hearings. In a letter to investors, Telegram encouraged investors to view…
- HTC Launches Exodus 1S, First Phone That Can Run a Full BTC NodeCointelegraph.com News – 11 hours agoThe HTC’s new Exodus 1s smartphone launches in Europe, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia and the UAE and can run a full mobile BTC node. Taiwanese electronics…