Grayscale Investments has actually released 5 new cryptocurrency investment products, which are now readily available for membership by qualified private and institutional recognized financiers. The business now provides an overall of 14 crypto investment products.
- The new products are the Basic Attention Token (BAT) Trust, the Chainlink (LINK) Trust, the Decentraland (MANA) Trust, the Filecoin (FIL) Trust, and the Livepeer (LPT) Trust. They operate the exact same as Grayscale’s other single-asset investment trusts, the business revealed Wednesday.
- Grayscale’s other single-asset investment products supply direct exposure to bitcoin, bitcoin money, ethereum, ethereum classic, horizen, litecoin, outstanding lumens, and zcash. The business also provides the Digital Large Cap Fund, which offers direct exposure to the leading cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.
- As of March 16, Grayscale Investments has $42.9 billion in net possessions under management (AUM) throughout all of its products.
- Some Grayscale products are publicly-traded on OTC markets, consisting of OTCQX. They consist of the Bitcoin Trust (GBTC), Bitcoin Cash Trust, Ethereum Trust, Ethereum Classic Trust, Litecoin Trust, and the Digital Large Cap Fund.
- Grayscale CEO Michael Sonnenshein commented:
Digital currencies have actually reached an inflection point. Investor demand has actually never ever been greater, and every day we’re seeing new entrants to what has definitely end up being an authentic possession class.
What do you consider Grayscale’s new crypto investment products? Let us understand in the comments area below.
Thank you for visiting our site. You can get the latest Information and Editorials on our site regarding bitcoins.